Standard zoom NIKKOR lens with constant f/2.8 aperture. Click to view lens specs Focal length. 24-70 mm. Maximum aperture. f/2.Minimum aperture. f/ 2Shop from the world.s largest selection and best deals for Nikon 24-70mm Camera NEW NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED (24-70 mm f2.8G) Normal. Same Day Shipping till 8PM on new Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Nikkor nikon 24-70 2.Nikon 24-70mm. Nikon 24-70mm Wide Angle To Standard. 4 Aug This is a preview of the Nikon 24-70 2.8E VR Lens. I honestly did not think Nikon was ever going to add VR to their 24-70. I figured the older. Nikon 24-70 Review. Check Latest Lens Prices for the Nikon 24-70mm. The Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 is a perfect fast lens for all mid-range shooting… from people to.
Update-01-24: I ordered another copy of the Nikon 24-70 f2.8 and also 2 copies of the new Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC, all from BH (they are always great)
A quick look at the Nikon 24-70mm lens. If you want to compare Tamron and Nikon 24-70 f2.8 lens please go to DxO Mark and compare these lenses on the. 5 Aug With this week.s announcement of the new Nikkor 24-70 VR, I wanted to take a moment to look back on what its predecessor, the 24-70mm.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens: Amazon.co.uk
Standard 2.9x Zoom Lens. Silent Wave Motor. Precision Glass Molding Elements. Filter Diameter - 77 mm. Practical wide-angle to medium-telephoto focal range. The Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 G AF-S ED lens is a professional, fast aperture, standard zoom lens with SWM for fast and quiet Autofocus. Designed for digital, this. 22 Jan Nikon.s latest wide aperture standard zoom costs ?1219 and sports features such as Internal Focusing and Nano-Crystal coatings.The Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G AF-S ED Lens features a versatile wide-angle to short -telephoto focal range, making it well suited for everyday shooting. Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens: Amazon.co.uk: Camera Photo. Tamron 24-70 mm F2.8 VC USD Lens for Nikon. 4.7 out of 5 stars 81.
But it was not as good as the Nikon 24-70 2.8 (non vr). The Tamron VC lens gets a slightly higher score than the Nikon on DXOmark. Hi. please answer the poll, also if you could mention your reason in a post. I want to buy a 24-70 lens, can.t decide between a new tamron or second hand nikon. 12 Aug Nikon 24-70 f2.8VR Nikon AF-S 24-70 f2.8 VR. I had limited time for testing, which is totally understandable, but I think that I managed to bring. 3 Days ago Specifics of the Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 ED AF-S TestsGlass in the path., between the lens and image sensor is a variable that sometimes has a big.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.